We have been publishing 1031 Exchange Newsletters for years.
This is a listing of our Exchange Newsletters and the topics in each.
- 1031 Assignment Addendum – Do You Need One?
- Updated Forecast by Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT)
- Quiz: Can You Swap a Cow for a Bull?
- Maryland and West Virginia Non-Resident Waivers
- 1031 Accidental Mistake
- Covered Federally Declared Disaster Area
- Counting the Days on the Schedule E
- 1099 MISC Instructions
- 1031 Exchanges Being Studied by Consumer Finance Protection Board (CFPB)
- Follow the Rules, and Don’t Skip a Step
- 1099 Update
- Swap Till You Drop Strategy
- 8824 Workbook for the 2010 Tax Return is Published
- 1031 Exchange Planning for 2011
- The Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Landlords Be Aware
- Do You Need to File an On-Time Extension?
- Receiving 1031 Escrow Funds in Following Year
- The 8824 Workbook for the 2010 Tax Return is Published
- Virginia Exchange Facilitators Act
- Conversion to a Principal Residence, Lessons Learned
- Claiming Losses
- IRS Rev. Procedure 2010-14
- Capital Gain Tax Rate Increases after January 1, 2011
- New Location and Mailing Address
- Reminder of Requirements If You Close Late in the Year
- Do you Claim a Mileage Write-Off to Check on Your Rental Property?
- Change in Gift Tax for 2009
- IRS Private Letter Ruling 200901020
- SEC Says Tenant-in-Common (TICs) Must Comply With Securities Law
- California QI Law
- Fannie Mae Changes Four Unit Restriction
- Maryland Taxes Transfer of “Controlling Interests” in Real Property
- 2009 Stimulus Bill H.R. 1