We are a Qualified Intermediary for 1031 exchanges. We help our clients learn about, manage the steps and successfully complete 1031 exchanges. To start learning about 1031 exchanges simply click to the right. We look forward to working with you.
- Tax Reform Threatens 1031 Exchanges January 27, 2017
- Do You Need to File an On-Time Extension for your 1031 Exchange? January 5, 2017
- Receiving 1031 Escrow Funds in Following Year December 30, 2016
- IRS Form 8824 Workbook for Reporting 1031 Exchanges for 2016 December 12, 2016
- 1031 Exchange helps avoid the Net Investment Income tax March 1, 2016
- Ask for Your QI Brochure February 25, 2016
Our Customer Comments
This is the second 1031 exchange that Realty Exchange Corporation has handled for me. I cannot imagine ever doing one without their excellent professional assistance.
E. Wetherell, June 2017
It was very helpful when Bill talked to our accountant about processing the 1031 exchange on our tax return. Thank you, Bill. Thank you for the prompt and professional service.
R. Kori, June 2017
Realty Exchange Corporation
Experience: Since 1990.
Knowledge: For over a decade Ed Horan, our founder, has taught exchanging and real estate investments.
Responsive Service: Qualified Intermediary is our only business.
A Fair Price: We know what it takes.
Security of Funds: AlwaysSafe Escrow System.
Learn more About Us ...