We are a Qualified Intermediary for 1031 exchanges. We help our clients learn about, manage the steps and successfully complete 1031 exchanges. To start learning about 1031 exchanges simply click to the right. We look forward to working with you.
The Tax Reform Bill H.R. 1, Tax Cuts and Job Act amended IRC Section 1031 to RETAIN like-kind exchanges for real property (real estate),
but 1031 exchanges of personal property and intangibles are eliminated.
- NAR Summary January 17, 2018
- Do You Need to File an On-Time Tax Return Extension for your 1031 Exchange? December 26, 2017
- Receiving 1031 Escrow Funds in Following Year December 26, 2017
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges for real estate preserved December 22, 2017
- IRS Form 8824 Workbook for Reporting 1031 Exchanges for 2017 December 5, 2017
- Tax Reform Threatens 1031 Exchanges January 27, 2017
Our Customer Comments
Kara was absolutely fantastic. She had a high level of knowledge & was always able to answer all of my questions.
N. Boyd, February 2018
Thank you for making the process so easy!
K. Warde, February 2018
I worked with Tracy Hosko and all through the process she answered questions, sent me timely reminders, and communicated extremely well with all involved parties. Excellent service!
L. Shands, January 2018
Realty Exchange Corporation
Experience: Since 1990.
Knowledge: For over a decade Ed Horan, our founder, has taught exchanging and real estate investments.
Responsive Service: Qualified Intermediary is our only business.
A Fair Price: We know what it takes.
Security of Funds: AlwaysSafe Escrow System.
Learn more About Us ...
April 26 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
May 3 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm