We are a Qualified Intermediary for 1031 exchanges. We help our clients learn about, manage the steps and successfully complete 1031 exchanges. To start learning about 1031 exchanges simply click to the right. We look forward to working with you.
The Tax Reform Bill H.R. 1, Tax Cuts and Job Act amended IRC Section 1031 to RETAIN like-kind exchanges for real property (real estate),
but 1031 exchanges of personal property and intangibles are eliminated.
- Related Parties August 1, 2018
- NAR Summary x January 17, 2018
- Do You Need to File an On-Time Tax Return Extension for your 1031 Exchange? December 26, 2017
- Receiving 1031 Escrow Funds in Following Year December 26, 2017
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges for real estate preserved December 22, 2017
- IRS Form 8824 Workbook for Reporting 1031 Exchanges for 2017 December 5, 2017
Our Customer Comments
Very much appreciate the 8824 workbook and the amazingly efficient service.
D. Bengtson, September 2018
Very pleased with how smoothly this was handled. We appreciate how you were able to accomplish our transaction in such a timely manner. Thank you!
Rappahannock Hills, LLC, September 2018
Thank you for being there every step of the way. You certainly simplified the process by answering all of my questions and keeping me on track to success!
J. Huffman, August 2018
Realty Exchange Corporation
Experience: Since 1990.
Knowledge: For over a decade Ed Horan, our founder, has taught exchanging and real estate investments.
Responsive Service: Qualified Intermediary is our only business.
A Fair Price: We know what it takes.
Security of Funds: AlwaysSafe Escrow System.
Learn more About Us ...
November 7 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
November 14 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm